Tuition fees at UNIVPM vary according to the student's Equivalent Economic Situation Indicator (ISEE).
Tuition fees for the academic year 2016/2017 will be published later on. However, they are not expected to change substantially from the current academic year.
This year’s tuition fees range from € 450 for an ISEE below € 10.000 to € 1.500 for an ISEE above € 70.000
Tuition fees are to be paid in two instalments: the first at matriculation, the second in spring 2017.
Equivalent Economic Situation Indicator (ISEE)
ISEE is a composite index wich takes into account:
ISR – Income Situation Indicator (Indicatore Situazione Reddituale). ISR is based on:
- the income of all the members of the family;
- plus the imputed income of the family securities calculated applying to the value of the securities the interest rate of ten-year Italian Treasury bonds;
- minus the value of the house rent (if the family house is rented).
ISP - Wealth Situation Indicator (Indicatore della Situazione Patrimoniale). ISP is calculated as follows:
- the value of buildings and land owned by the family (excluding the family house);
- the value of the family securities;
The calculation is as follows: ISEE = (ISR + 20%ISP)/VSE where VSE is an indicator of the composition of the family.
ISPE (Equivalent Wealth Situation Indicator) is calculated as ISPE = ISP/ VSE
ISEE is calculated by the local Fiscal Assistance Centre (CAF, that means "Centro di Assistenza Fiscale" in Italian) on the basis of the documentation produced by the student.
Documentation for International students
International students must produce for the CAF the appropriate documentation, translated into Italian and certified by the Embassy/Consulate. Values in local currency are then expressed in euro based on the average yearly exchange rate for 2015.
NB Please check with the nearest Consulate about the specific documentation required for your country.